Prezent is the presentation productivity platform for enterprise teams. It’s the only AI-powered platform that supercharges the presentation productivity of teams by combining audience empathy, business understanding, and beautiful design. Individuals can now sparkle with well-structured, hyper-personalized, and company-branded presentations in a fraction of the time they spent on creating presentations alone. With Prezent, teams can standardize content, distribute presentations instantly and invest in team communication. For more information, please visit https://prezent.ai
Founded in 2021 by Rajat Mishra, a senior tech-executive turned entrepreneur on a mission to automate presentations and democratize great business communication. We believe everyone deserves a fair chance to bring their ideas to life. We’ve built a platform that automates and simplifies the many communication-related challenges faced in an enterprise. Prezent just completed a $20M Series A funding round led by Greycroft and support by WestWave Capital and Emergent Ventures.
- We are on a mission to disrupt the multi-billion dollar communication productivity market with cutting-edge technology. The founding team is built up of proven industry leaders and experts in this space. Initial customer and investor interest are very strong.
- We are aggressively growing our Product team in the U.S. and India. This team is leading the development of the platform that will democratize great business communication and help millions of people reclaim their zen.
We are looking for product managers at all levels to drive the product development of our SaaS platform.
This role will have frequent interaction with the C-suite of the company, as well as collaborate with other teams across engineering, UX, content, and customer success in India and U.S.
Competitive salary. Industry-defining work. Opportunity to work with the best leaders in the industry.
- Passionate about building and managing scalable applications with rich user experiences
- Enjoys working alongside external customers, internal development and design teams
- Interested in applying technology and data to change how professionals communicate
What we're looking for
- Must have experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud, with experience in Sales Cloud administration and customization
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, operations, commerce, or business administration
- Minimum 3-4 years experience as a marketing analyst or associate in management consulting
- SFDC classic and lightning, support, maintenance, and custom application development
- Understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud architecture and knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem
- Experience in multivariate testing, analysis, and reporting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team player and disciplined executor, with attention to detail
- Has project management skills, and hunger to create scalable processes
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, Google Tools, Salesforce, Tableau, SQL a plus