The PowerPoint Presentations Specialist works at the intersection of design and technology, based remotely in India. The Template Production Design team (in which this role operates) is responsible for generating, fine tuning, and uploading large volumes of on-brand slides to our software platform—for customers to use. The person in this role would be primarily focused on reviewing and updating high volumes of Enterprise branded slides for brand alignment.
- PowerPointDesign: Help customers ideas shine by refining and producing compelling visual representations in PowerPoint based on client style guidelines.
- Meticulous Quality Focus: Ensure client presentations have no errors and design is completed with care, with thorough Quality Checks and following instructions.
- Innovative and Versatile Executer: work at the intersection of technology and design to improve efficiency of high-volume presentation template creation. Leverage company resources and tool effectively.
- Team player: Work closely with leaders to understand detailed brand nuances/guidance and deliver on final product with a growth mindset. Accept feedback and make changes and improvements if required. Opportunities to share feedback and ideas, to help others improve as well.
- Time management: Work smartly to meet output deadlines.
- Art Direction: Clearly and regularly provide feedback to others—through verbal, visual, and written instruction.
- Brand alignment: Able to process lots of client brand design information quickly, and respond to correct/incorrect applications across a wide variety of slide types
What You Bring:
- 5-10 years of experience in slides and presentations design, particularly Microsoft PowerPoint
- 3-10 years experience with Enterprise brands and branding guidelines(Agency or in-house)
- Extremely detail oriented — able to study dozens of brand rules and nuances and ensure alignment to that across a high volume of slides
- Ability to lead, coach, direct, and provide clear feedback to others.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and disciplined executor
- Quick learner, able to adjust to changes (ie updated processes or guidance), and proponent of finding fast ways to produce high quality outputs
- Understanding of design best practices and how to follow brand guidance across a variety of slide types
- Highly organized
- Skills in Adobe suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience in graphic design or visual communications
Good to have (but not required):
- Design degree
- Client facing experience
Prezent is a VC-funded AI-powered communication productivity platform for enterprise teams. Prezent empowers enterprise teams to create hyper-personalized business presentations fast and distribute them instantly. It’s the only AI-powered platform that combines audience empathy, business understanding and beautiful design. Individuals save 40% – 70% of time to make presentations. Founder and CEO (Rajat Mishra) was the ex-Senior Vice President at Cisco Systems running a $14B CX business. He has been recognized by Wharton Business School’s and Silicon Valley’s “40 under 40”. The founding team are proven engineering and product leaders and experts in this space. Initial customer and investor interest are very strong. This is an opportunity to join a growing and A+ team, to own a large piece of the engineering and build the next-great company. Attractive compensation and equity.
Top reasons to join our team include:
- Early-stage well-funded startup, with great customer momentum
- Tremendous learning opportunities
- Opportunity to work with rockstar global teams
- Great benefits
- Attractive equity and compensation
- Remote-first workforce
- Best-in-class, on the job training
- World class leadership team